Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter is among us!

Hello!

It is November now, and in Florida that may not mean much compared to the northern states like New York or Chicago, but it is cold enough for me to wear one of my very, very favorite pieces of clothes... SCARVES!

I think scarves are absolutely adorable and they really bring an outfit together during those colder months. I wish I had more, but considering I live in one of the hottest states in America, there is no point in me having a crazy collection so I have three scarves  in three neutral colors that will go with just about anything: black, brown, and cream.

Today I pulled out the brown one and layered it over a large white wool sweater, with black pants and tan shoes. It was casual enough to head off to class, but it was also really cute because no matter what, I always like to be presentable. You just never know who you are going to meet out in the world!

As it gets even colder, I will be getting out more jackets and sweaters and layering them with scarves and hey, I may even get a few more scarves in more bold colors just to add a little zest to my closet!

Keep warm out there guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment