Monday, December 2, 2013

All I do is thrift, thrift, thrift no matter what!

        Who doesn't love a good deal? Everyone loves a good deal, that's who. One of my favorite places to find amazing clothes for cheap is Sandy's Savvy Chic Resale Boutique of 4148 NW 13th St in Gainesville, Florida. There is only a Sandy's in Gainesville as far as I am aware, but I am telling you, there should one of these perfect little stores on pretty much every street corner!

The concept of Sandy's is the same as Plato's. Gently used clothes, sold at a fraction of it's previous cost. It is not just women's clothes either, they have kid's clothes, jewelery, shoes, purses, home decor, and even lotions and perfumes. Fellas, there is even a vast selection for you too!

On one of my recent trips there I was able to pick up quite a few pieces that I loooove and cannot wait to wear around town.





A bright orange cotton lace crop top
A burnt orange chiffon high-low shirt with a little blue bow pattern over it
A black chiffon shirt with gold buttons
A dramatic black top with a low back and lace detail
A Forever 21 black skater skirt
A Forever 21 blue high-low skirt (perfectly paired with my orange crop top for UF game days!)
Two string tie Cotton On skirts (one black and one navy blue with while polka dots)
A navy blue pair of cotton high waisted shorts
A pair of tan heels with gold accents
A pair of BCBG black strappy heels
A grey Nine West purse

Do you want to guess how much I got this all for?? Come on... guess...
Give up? I got this all for $97 dollars. I did not even break $100! Do yourself and your wallet a favor and try out Sandy's if you are in the Gainesville area. If you don't live here, than look up some thrift/consignment stores near you. You won't believe the deals you find!





No comments:

Post a Comment