Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dazzling up your nails

Since the end of the year is coming and that means it is holiday time, the only thing that comes to my mind is sparkles! I don't know about you, but my Christmas and New Year's is full of glitter, sparkles and flash!

Therefore, I have decided to get a little glitzy with my nail polish, but in a subtle way so that I don't look like too gaudy. I like to celebrate holidays, not be the holiday.

I used Sally Hanson- Extreme Wear "Strobe Light". I started off with a very light coat all over my nail, and let it dry for about 5 minutes, than I did a thick coat, but just over the last 3rd of my nail to give it a cool, gradient effect. Of course, I topped it off with a clear coat. Now my nails have a hint of glamor and glitter!

I will probably do this look again for New Year's but with a gold polish. Can't wait ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment