Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Fav Products: Eyeliner

Hello!

Now, I will be the first to admit that I am not the most makeup savy girl. All I use is foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and/or eyeshadow and I only generally use one color eyeshadow, some kind of gold-ish color. I don't know how to use all those fancy brushes, I do all my makeup shopping at Publix or Target.. not Sephora, and it takes up no more than 10 minutes to get ready for anything from a casual lunch date to a wedding.

However, despite the fact that I really have no idea what I am doing, I do get compliments on my makeup, and the only reason for that has to be that the product is a good, reliable one.


Generally, all I wear during the day is eyeliner and at night, I will just add on some mascara or eyeshadow. Since I rely so heavily on eyeliner, I have been through a few and the one that I love the most and has never done me wrong is CoverGirl's LineExact Defining Eyeliner.

Depending on where you get it, it runs from $5 to $7, and I like to get it in very black, for a more striking look but it also comes in grey and brown.

I use it almost everyday and it lasts for hours. I am sure if I used a primer that it would last all day long, but alas, I am not a makeup expert. It's thin felt-tip makes it easy to apply and easy to get a very thin line is that is what you are going for.

If you have already found an eyeliner that works for you, than be my guest and keep on using it, but if you haven't yet, give this one a try! You never know, you may love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment