Wednesday, January 22, 2014

OOTD: 1/22/14

Hey guys and gals!

Ok, I am sure that most of you know, but just to be sure, OOTD means "outfit of the day" and since I am a day late (my apologizes) this is my outfit of the day for Tuesday, the 22nd here in good ol' Gainesville.

Yesterday had a high of 69 degrees Fahrenheit with a low of 47 degrees Fahrenheit. I was out when it was a bit on the warmer end so that explains why I am in shorts. Also, my legs tend to have a higher resistance to the cold, so for the most part, here in Florida as long as my arms, feet, and hands are warm I will probably be in shorts, a dress, or a skirt.

  

So yesterday I was only out for short while, but I still like to put together a decent outfit because you never know who you may run into.

It was a bit cold out, with dark clouds scattering the sky so I almost went all black and grey to reflect the weather. However, I instead chose to add a a flash of red to spice up the outfit. So as you can see, 
-loose fitting black high waisted shorts
-a red tank top
-black scarf
-black flats
-light grey sweater

The most expensive part of this outfit was the scarf. I can't remember how much it was, but I got it at a department store so you just take a guess.

I could have worn just a white tank top, but imagine how less visually pleasing that would have been compared to this vibrant red one. Just remember, it is really easy to spruce up any outfit, not matter how casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment