Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sexy Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial





                                                  



Hello!



So, as you know, Valentine's Day is right around the corner and some of you may be going on some fantastic dates! I got a date with Netflix, so this post does not even relate to me... ha...



Nevertheless, for those of you who are going to be grabbing dinner and a movie, or dessert, or a walk on the beach, or whatever else you boo has in store for you, you maybe be thinking about what you are going to wear, or how you are going to do you make up!



I found this great video by Creative Boss, who shows you how to create a beautiful smokey eye, but not with your usual black or grey... with red! I promise, it looks amazing!


Check it out and let me know if this is the look you chose for this Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment