Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bahama Mama part 2

Oh hi there,

As you may have read in my previous post (which you should totally do if you haven't) I recently went on a fantastic cruise to the Bahamas this past week for my Spring Break.

My very favorite part of the trip, besides getting to spend time with my 5 best friends of course, was going to the world-famous Senior Frog's. People travel from all over to go to a Senior Frog's.

There are limited Senior Frog's around the world and it is known for being a bar in which you can truly let loose.

There are a few in the U.S. but in the Bahamas, where the drinking age is 18, you can just image how crazy things get during Spring Break.

However, on top of their amazing drinks, they also serve delicious Mexican food and they have a souvenir shop where you can buy memories to replace the ones that you will be sure to forget.

Next time you go on a vacation, check to see if there is a Frog's where you will be staying. I promise, it will be an experience like no other.


No comments:

Post a Comment