Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Checking out fellow bloggers Part 2

In my previous post, I went over the bloggers I like who keep more professional websites that would be a great substitute for a resume. Now I am going to to go over some bloggers who I just enjoy reading when I have a minute to myself.

Dyann Lesnever is probably one of the funniest, friendliest, coolest people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. She also keeps up a pretty cool blog, that I am totally going to plug to you right now. She mentions her job as a radio personality for 99.5 Gainesville Party, but she also has these great tid-bits of inspiration that make you want to strive for your dreams. Check her out, you won't regret it.

Another good friend of mine is Jesse Pagan. His blog rubs me in all the write (lol, I meant right, but I will be "write" there for pun's sake) places because it is about one of my very favorite topics in all the land: movies. I love movies and I could spend hours cuddled up, watching and analyzing movies of all genres. His blog keeps you in the loop about what upcoming movies are about and why you should or shouldn't check them out.

Finally, I have Elizabeth Beisel's blog. She recounts her life as a swimmer and even making it to the Olympics. You can tell by reading her posts how important swimming is to her.

Whose blogs are you always reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment